Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Citre Shine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Citre Shine
    Posted: April 27 2003 at 5:18am
has anybody tried Citre Shine Hair Serum? will that fix frizzy hair?
Middle Earth Elf Princess View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middle Earth Elf Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 7:20pm
Hello~

Yes, I've tried it, but I don't have frizzy hair so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it fixes that. It definitely adds shine and softness though, and smooths out split ends. It's just a little hard to get it on eveny throughout your hair, and you have to be VERY careful as to how much to use. If you overdoe it then your hair gets very oily looking! But it smells great: a very clean, refreshing, citrus-y smell.

~Quende Aranel~or~Elf Princess~
Brianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 3:07pm
I have frizzy hair, and i tried this producd and found it didn't help at all....i suggest trying 'Flat out" by KMS, it has worked wonders for my hair.
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2003 at 5:32pm
Brianne - What did you like about FLAT OUT? Did it come out soft? stiff? I was just at a beauty supply store and saw it. I should have purchased it to try. Maybe next time.

I just started using Frizz Ease hair serum and I liked it. Made my hair soft. I like Redken Outshine too. It makes my hair soft and it smells really good.
Moonshadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moonshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2003 at 11:59am
I like the Citre Shine. I have spots with frizz, and it helps. Like Elf Princess said, though, you have to be VERY careful not to use too much. You can always do more if you think you didn't get enough the first time. I put a tiny bit on my hand, rub my hands together, then run my hands over the frizzy parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic