Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PIXIE HAIRCUT HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kassy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PIXIE HAIRCUT HELP
    Posted: November 24 2003 at 11:35am
My best friend just got the most amazing short cut and its really inspired me to go shorter.

Has anyone got, or considered, a pixie haircut, with it messed up at the back and with a long bit at the front?

I'd really need pictures to help me see if it would suit me.

Thanx!
teecha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teecha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2003 at 10:31pm
Based on the kids I see at my high school, stylists do, like, a pixie a day. Every shop is loaded with pictures. Your best bet- Walk in with her, point to her head and just let them do their stuff. Good luck.
I grew out a pixie and now it is kind o in a 70s guy mode ( i'm female ). I need your friend to walk in with me and get it back in shape.
sexyblondegirly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyblondegirly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2003 at 10:40am
Hey chicky...Ive never personally had short hair, but a friend of mine just got her hair cut like that. Looks cute....Id say what the hell...GO FOR IT!!! Up until last year i was never too brave w/my hair...recently, I just added Manic Panics Wildfire red streaks to my almost platinum blonde hair...and I love it. Next, Im doing a 2-tone w/my long layers. Good luck tho...live a little!!
xoxo
Christina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 5:55am
Just take your living model in with you, and talk to the stylist about whether her style will work for you, or how it could be altered to look its best for you without being identical to your friend's. A living model is better than pictures, actually, because the stylist can examine it from all angles. With pictures you can only see one side, so the stylist has to kind of imagine the rest. Depending in the stylist, that can be a very bad thing :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic