Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I go short?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I go short?
    Posted: January 28 2004 at 9:45pm
I cant give u no advise on that one i would have 2 know what you look like.But Kym i think your hair looks nice short like that but havin long hair like in the b4 pic slims your face and thats good since u have such a round head.
---------->I love<3 this game!
kym69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kym69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2004 at 1:41pm
hi i wanted the same as u sort of theis is mi b4 and after pics and now ive decided 2 go even shorter, i say go 4 it its a very easy style to manage
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 10:56pm
Did you make a change? Any update?
Lalaithial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lalaithial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2003 at 6:04pm
It depends on your face shape. do a little research online about what ahirstyle will suit your features.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2003 at 5:41pm
How long is your hair now? Of course, it is hard to tell without seeing a picture on how you will look. Have you seen pictures of the style you want? Imagine or do some cut and paste to put your face in there. You said that you have been wanting to go short...so I would do it!
Scottish Lass View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottish Lass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2003 at 3:44pm
I'm 13, female and I've got dark blonde to brown hair with a frindge. I've been wanting to go short and spiky and possible a darker colour. What do you think?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic