Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What style do you think? (picture)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
-TeenGuy- View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -TeenGuy- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What style do you think? (picture)
    Posted: January 21 2004 at 10:50am
Hi,

I'm 14, and I'm thinking of growing my hair out some more, but I'm not really sure what kind of style I want. I was wondering what ya'll think would look good on me. I have really thick; mostly straight hair, and right now I'm not doing anything to it with conditioner, etc. just shampooing it. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have.

-TeenGuy- View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -TeenGuy- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 10:53am
one more thing - style wise I'm sort of going for a preppier look, not overly preppy, but a little bit more like I'm caring about how I look instead of just the messy look. my eyebrows are also *really* thick, so I don't know if doing something with them like waxing or whatever would help my appearance. again, thanks for the advice. :)
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2004 at 11:17pm
I think you'd look really cute in a shorter style (not much shorter) with some texture on the top kinda messy and sticking up here and there. Usually longer hair looks good if you have a bit of wave or curl but give it a try! It is only hair. :)

You may want to try mousse (herbal essance, suave, etc) to give your hair body...?

You don't look like you have a unibrow so I'd stay away from plucking them yourself. If you have a trusted friend who won't over pluck you could ask them to tidy things up. To thin them you can take a comb and brush them straight up and trim them using your eyebrow as a guide. Otherwise it seems like people like the Finishing Touch. You can use the guide on it to trim them.
Flyguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2004 at 1:16pm
Thanks for the advice! (this is teenguy registered by the way). Anybody else have any suggestions?
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2004 at 7:16pm
Dude, Is that you, your hot...lol!!!! Anyway have you ever seen Joan of Arcadia, her brother kevin the parapaligic, his hair do is longer and shaggier and it would look totally hot on you in my opinion!!!!
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic