Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwidows peak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: widows peak
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:11am
Does anyone have any advice on how to wear my hair that has a widows peak and a "cowlick" at the top of my bangs? I am very self conscious about my high forehead, widows peak and "cowlick". I don't even like to get my hair wet at the lake because I look like Eddy Munster. Any advice?
Kathy
Cher View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 2:12am
Why not go for electrolysis? Have the widow's peak removed. Rita Hayworth, the movie star from the golden era had that done to her head. It works and will give you a natural hairline permanently. Right now I am having the back of my neck worked on, having my hairline raised in the back because I have hair that grows low and I am self conscious about it. It looks so much better and it's worth the money.. This is a thought for you.. Cher~> Does anyone have any advice on how to wear> my hair that has a widows peak and a "cowlick"> at the top of my bangs? I am very self conscious> about my high forehead, widows peak and "cowlick".> I don't even like to get my hair wet at the lake> because I look like Eddy Munster. Any advice?>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic