Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedextensions-new years

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Niki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: extensions-new years
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:15am
Hey Shorty!!! "So they won't be responsible for your hair falling out.(which it won't if you put it in right) Whats the wrong way? (using different pc can't e-mail you directly, hopefully you catch this)
jamila View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:15am
i have done this a jillion times and my hair never falls out. First you put a tiny bit of glue on the weft and put it on the base of your hair,( the hair closest to your scalp, but NOT ON YOUR SCALP!!!!!)then press the weft and your real together between your thumb and forefinger. Only glue the weft, not the hair. you need a special removet to take it out so you cant wash it if you want. Don't leave it in for more than a month. May I suggest Natty bond and remover? Together they should be under $5. If you have any more questions, email me directly, okay?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic