Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does this worK???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does this worK???
    Posted: November 28 2004 at 10:26pm
just using conditon can make hair grow longer and faster??? I have a question why is my hair long in back and side long but in front are short, like tiny hairs ar ein front, And for some reason i sitll have hair color in my hair and its been since 2001 I cant ge tit out, will my hair grow if i did get bad haircut because it looks bad in crown area very bad ...any ideas helpppppppppp
Look up
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 7:03am
Originally posted by irisheyes irisheyes wrote:

just using conditon can make hair grow longer and faster??? I have a question why is my hair long in back and side long but in front are short, like tiny hairs ar ein front, And for some reason i sitll have hair color in my hair and its been since 2001 I cant ge tit out, will my hair grow if i did get bad haircut because it looks bad in crown area very bad ...any ideas helpppppppppp

Using conditioner won't make your hair grow longer and faster, or at all. If your hair is pretty long, it will help prevent tangles, which will help prevent breakage because you won't be pulling so many knots out when you brush it. But if your hair is relatively short, it probably won't do much.

Getting a haircut also won't affect your hair's growth. If you want to grow out short hair, you will just have to wait. Sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear, I too wish there was a way to make hair grow super fast!
How long is your hair exactly?
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
irisheyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irisheyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 12:03pm
well my hair is long on the back and the sides but the front of my hair is really short like the bangs arent as long as before I think because I had a bad haircut, I dont know what I need to do to grow my hair with and would appreciate if you could help with my problem
Look up
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2004 at 1:57pm
Unfortunately I don't know of anything that will help hair grow faster. I wish I did. If you don't like the color, I would go to a salon and tell them to dye your hair back to it's natural color. As far is it being short in front, all you can do is wait for it to grow out. If you're really unhappy with the style it's in, go to a barber, and ask them what could be done with your hair to make it closer to what you want. Since they can see it, they probably will have a better idea of what your options are for styles to help you grow it out and keep it looking good in the process. The best way to get what you want is talk with them and bring a picture of what you would like to have to show them.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic