Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedperfumed oil?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: perfumed oil?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:07am
I've been using Olive Oil on my hair, and I've been wondering if I could add a couple drops of scented oil to it to give it a nicer smell. Or could I even add a few drops of my perfume? I really like the way olive oil helps my hair, but I don't especially like the smell...Thanks!
Mikel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:08am
You may want to add a small amount of a pure essential oil to the olive oil. There must be some beneficial to hair. Just check an essential oil reference book or an aromatherapy book to see. Be careful of oils that are artificially colored. First, they may be of lesser quality and second, they may affect your hair color.> I've been using Olive Oil on my hair, and I've been> wondering if I could add a couple drops of scented oil> to it to give it a nicer smell. Or could I even add a> few drops of my perfume? I really like the way olive> oil helps my hair, but I don't especially like the> smell...> Thanks!
Johannah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:08am
Rosemary has a pleasent smell and is supposed to be good for hair. It might be a good choice.
Kacee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kacee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 3:08am
Try Aveda's Beautifying Oil, it smells great and it works just like Olive Oil only better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic