Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAN OLDMAN WITH 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AN OLDMAN WITH 360
    Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:36am
SUNDAY EVENING AT SALLYS WHILE I WAS BUYING MY WAVES PRODUCTS I SAW AN OLDMAN SPINNIN BEAUTIFUL HE HAD TO BE ABOUT 65 YEARS OLD,SO I ASKED HIM, OLDHEAD HOW DID YOU GET YOUR WAVES SO NICE.HE RESPONDED, YOUNGMAN I BRUSH ALOT AND I USE THE STUFF IN THE YELLOW CAN NUNILE I BELIEVE ITS CALLED.MAN I THINK THAT WAS GOD TALKING TO ME TO STEP MY WAVE GAME UP.IN LIFE, I THINK SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.KEEP BRUSHIN NUNILE FANS!!!!
We climb together on this site!
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:40am
imma cop it 2day chess....i hope God blesses me wit ur waves mayne cuz ur a balla n u do it right
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:06am
LOL THX IM STILL A BABY IN THE GAME BLACK,MY MENTOR IS CEDCLARK HE IS ON THE DREAMTEAM NOW HE IS THE MAN.CHECK HIS WAVES OUT BLACK!!!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:15am
i dunno about that chess cedclark is the man but moot and dafatmack are the ceo of the operation.i think i like moot the best because he is all natural and he be reppin nunile..
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:40am
whatup chess,the 6 month plan is still on green that nunile got my waves lookin right...
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:57am
STILL ON GREEN HAPPY THATS WHATS UP KEEP BRUSHIN AND USING THAT NUNILE AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED.
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 10:03am
BELIEVE that chess,nigga i feel like your the president of advice and im one of those secret service niggas.lol
philly cheese steaks
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 10:06am
word chess.....u's a Preacher for reel....Preaching the word of waves.....keep it reel my brota....keep spreadin the good news!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 10:11am
and im waiting in the parkin lot with the lexus.6month plan nigga....
Sedd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 10:30am
I'm going to look for that Nunile.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 10:35am
THATS WHATSUP SEDD GOODLUCK KEEP BRUSHIN
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 11:27am
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

SUNDAY EVENING AT SALLYS WHILE I WAS BUYING MY WAVES PRODUCTS I SAW AN OLDMAN SPINNIN BEAUTIFUL HE HAD TO BE ABOUT 65 YEARS OLD,SO I ASKED HIM, OLDHEAD HOW DID YOU GET YOUR WAVES SO NICE.HE RESPONDED, YOUNGMAN I BRUSH ALOT AND I USE THE STUFF IN THE YELLOW CAN NUNILE I BELIEVE ITS CALLED.MAN I THINK THAT WAS GOD TALKING TO ME TO STEP MY WAVE GAME UP.IN LIFE, I THINK SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.KEEP BRUSHIN NUNILE FANS!!!!

thats dope
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 12:03pm
i juss copped sum nu nile chess....imma use it lata today wwen i get i haircut.....i also got sum AFRICAS BEST SHEA BUTTER my mon said that stuff is good.....ne of yall had ne experience wit it or nething lik it?
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 12:14pm
my mom just bought some shea butter over the weekend and it's actually the butter. She was at the salon and the girls said they put it on their face to get it really smooth like a model. But it's good for hair too. Yo is Nu-Nile soft or thick?...hopefully someone answers in like 5min cause I'm bout to go to the barber then I might buy it
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 12:17pm
i juss bought it.....i juss lik scooped a bit wit my finger but i aint use it yet cuz im bought to get a cut 2.....its not to thick lik dax.....it feels lik its light wen it goes on ur hair....but im not sure.....hey chess is it thick?
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 12:20pm
n i also got sum murrays in the orange tin....is that the right 1 or did i waste $3?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by BlackFate BlackFate wrote:

n i also got sum murrays in the orange tin....is that the right 1 or did i waste $3?

no, you didnt waste ur money, but im sure theres a differnces between orange and yellow. Don't you think ? /which means u brought the wr0ng product,
Bowizzle View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 3:01pm
i guess th old man wanted to be young again
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 4:23pm
man this nunile pomade seems to be the talk of the forum.
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 4:27pm
o....well im bout 2 use the nu nile neway.....i thought the murrays every1 used was the superlight one which is the 1 i bought
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic