Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Justine Bateman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Justine Bateman
    Posted: November 02 2003 at 7:08pm
I'm thrilled to see Justine Bateman has not hacked off her long hair since having a baby in June of 2002. I love the look. In one of the pics at dailyceleb.com, she looks like Angelina Jolie.

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/index.php?view=sr&startRow=0&selSearch=C&pattern=Justine+Bateman
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 9:13pm
It's definitely long.........She seems to be walking the thin line between long/sexy and long/scraggly. Anyone else think so?

Jacqui
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by hairalways hairalways wrote:

It's definitely long.........She seems to be walking the thin line between long/sexy and long/scraggly. Anyone else think so?

Jacqui

I have never seen photos of Justine Bateman with hair this length. Looks great!

My preference would be to see a 1 or 2" trim of the ends, but then others may disagree and regardless, she will do as she wishes.
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 11:49pm
Long/ sexy!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 12:07pm
Nice I like it better then her days on Family Ties. Better then Men Behaveing Badly.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2003 at 6:08pm
I don't think that being this long does anything for her. It is toward the scraggly side.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 3:46am
Too much! It kind of has that "primitive Viking warrior" look, like someone who's spent years having a hard life at sea not bothering for trims or even combing :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 6:07am
Just looks like she badly needs a haircut !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic