Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny’s avatar stolen?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenny’s avatar stolen?
    Posted: June 30 2005 at 9:45am
http://www.hairextensionforums.com/view_user.php?list=1

Am I mistaken or is the user "Beta" from Michigan using our Jenny's photo?
Fallyne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 9:51am
........Looks like it!!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 9:57am
That's Jenny's hair.

Im ean I understand other people wanting it and all but get your own hair!
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:17am
Dumb. Has anyone contacted her? Sometimes people just take photos off they net that they like, without thinking that they belong to a real person (this happens a lot with photos off of Quinnster's site). usually when it's that sort of perosn, it's easy to convince them to stop using the photo.

Also: watermark, watermark, watermark, ladies.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:51am
She should email the site admin and have them warn the girl.

On another non-hair-related forum, someone found a website containing graphics that had been created by a site member and stolen by a nonmember. She linked to the background on the member's server. Surprise, the blue sky/cloud tile background started showing up as a black and white message that said THIS PERSON STEALS CONTENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S WEBSITES. Later the site disappeared and the member vanished from the membership list of her webpage's server.

Edited by eKatherine

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:55am

good catch AMM! You are MOST DEFINITELY NOT MISTAKEN!!  That is UNMISTAKEABLY OUR JENNY!

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 11:16am
lmao, how hard is it for people to get their own avatars?
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 12:14pm
Loser!!
Liviray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liviray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:33pm
OMG*****Please~ totally unbelieveable

Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 8:36pm
Pleeeeeasee.....  You should say something to her Amm. 
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 11:22pm

She probably thinks that is a model. (I mean that IS a hot shot of Jenny) It's SORT OF a compliment to Jenny, but EXACTLY the reason you have a barbie doll as your icon.

Uhm, how come you didn't point out the chick using my dog peanut and my hubby tim?

i love plastikhaar
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:39am
Well miss beta definitely knows better. She is a fusion extensionist, so why wouldnt she have a picture of her OWN hair. What a LOSER! You would think since she is an extensionist that she would want to show off her own work instead of a stolen picture.....must be her work isnt any good!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

Well miss beta definitely knows better. She is a fusion extensionist, so why wouldnt she have a picture of her OWN hair. What a LOSER! You would think since she is an extensionist that she would want to show off her own work instead of a stolen picture.....must be her work isnt any good!

And she's nowhere near as hot as Jenny. That's a given.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 3:49pm

call her on it ya know- and yeah its Definetly Jenns pic

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 3:55pm

i also know of this board- i had an add with her a while back, everytime i went to check on it it was changed and it got worse and worse, when i talked to the owner lynn about it, she got rude with me and insulted my website, what a trip huh

she removed my add, refunded my money and removed my name and avitar from her forum too!

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:09pm
Damn--that's me!!! Good looking out, AMM. Grrrr....

Well, I'm leaving town in a few hours, and I'm not nearly packed, but I'll deal with this when I get back.

Rae is right--we must start watermarking everything. It's the only solution.

Have a good week, girls. I'll check in when I get back.

:)
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 9:07pm
Have a great trip Jenny.  Here is her email fusionbybeta@yahoo.com.  We should all email her - Heeeeeeeeee
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 9:28pm
hmmm....hehehe
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 9:17am

Crazy!  nice catch Amm.

Have a good trip Jenny!

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 8:37pm

ok- i just emailed her - i will post when and if she responds

i just said- hey i saw your pic on a msg board, is that your hair? its goergous, do tell!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic