Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Renee Zellweger Light or Dark?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renee Zellweger Light or Dark?
    Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:44pm

ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:58pm
long or short? 
curlygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 11:37pm
long! i like her but her smile annoys me

Edited by curlygurl
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 12:03am

If this wasn't a hair talk forum, I'd say something like it's usually impossible to tell when she's smiling. I mean, is she smiling as a brunette above? I can't tell.

Is she smiling here?

How about here?

Renee Zellweger Photo

(good hair day at least)

Does this count as a smile:

Or this one?

I haven't liked her since "Jerry McGuire."

Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 1:02pm
Long and blond.  Although the short 'do in Chicago' suited her.
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 1:13pm

Blonde is definately better than brunette for her...she's too pale and the dark REALLY emphasizes that.  Am I the only one that thought she looked adorable with the red, though?  The blonde is nice, but I thought the red was really cute!

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 2:36pm
The red looks really good on her. I also like the blonde, but its weird cuz she's been so many blondes and only some of them looked good on her. She seems very shy, she almost always has her head down. Or that could just be because its so heavy on her frame!(When shes not doing Bridget Jones)
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 6:02pm

I love Renee Zellweger as an actress, but I get annoyed at her in pictures. If she'd just show some darn teeth when she smiles, she'd avoid that squinty fake smile that makes her look like she's constipated or something.

The dark was a bit too harsh for her, but certain shades of blond don't work for her either.  Maybe a nice medium blonde, or that red she's sporting in one of the pictures above. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic