Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OMG lookit this! :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Immortal2111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortal2111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG lookit this! :)
    Posted: May 04 2006 at 7:52pm

Here is my new hair!!! I am way too excited haha.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Immortal2111/IMG_0504 .jpg

meli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 1:04am
cute...the color really goes with the cut.  did you do it yourself or go to a salon?   either way, cute hair :)
angl96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angl96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 9:15am
wow I like it too
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 4:18am

That's really pretty ^_^ .  Looks really complex to do!  Hope it's not too hard to keep up.

More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortal2111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 10:10pm
I got it done at a salon. I hope it isn't hard to keep too. I have to wash my hair with freezing cold water so that the colours don't blend. I just hope it doesn't wash out anytime soon!! I lurve it!
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 10:16pm
VERY cute. dang how long were u in the salon for that? looks like itd take forever since theres so many diff colors. how'd u even describe what you wanted to get ur hair how it is now? well whatever it was, u did a good job! hehe
[URL=http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40305]natural black to platinum blonde ...FINALLY![/URL][IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" />

nothing beats southern california.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2006 at 11:51pm

Ee, I think the freezing cold washes would be enough to turn me off the idea-- I can't stand the feeling of cold water on my head!

More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immortal2111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2006 at 3:12pm
I told the girl to do whatever she wanted lol. I said I didn't want it to look normal. So she picked out colours asked me if I liked them and I said go for it. She dyed the back and lower sides a dark red and then just foiled the top with all the different pics!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic