Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Good Friday Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Good Friday Ladies
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:57am
Ya know what the Lord did on this day, so i wanted to wish you all a happy good friday.. i gotta work out cuz i spent tooo much money on my body as an investment so i can't be letting that go..LOL and i need to clean my hosue, so i'll be back in a little while.. just wanted to wish you all a blessed day!
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:06am
Good Friday!!! Have a good workout.showoff
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:18am
Happy Good Friday to all of you. Tongue
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:26am
Have a Blessed Good Friday! Big%20smile
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:37am

Happy Good Friday to all you ladies!
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:04am
Ladies, Happy Good Friday!!! I will not receive my hair today. As we all know the monks are whupping the chinese so there was a flight delay on 'my hair'. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Monday.   

I mixed the 'coochie cream' (as my daughter calls it) with Sulphur 8 and some tree oil, used it last night and this morning I can't see my scalp!!! Honest!!! I've got new growth overnight!!! Thank you all for the priceless info on lf's and hair growth. Ok, my mirror is calling me...   
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:12am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Ladies, Happy Good Friday!!! I will not receive my hair today. As we all know the monks are whupping the chinese so there was a flight delay on 'my hair'. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Monday.   

I mixed the 'coochie cream' (as my daughter calls it) with Sulphur 8 and some tree oil, used it last night and this morning I can't see my scalp!!! Honest!!! I've got new growth overnight!!! Thank you all for the priceless info on lf's and hair growth. Ok, my mirror is calling me...   

ok i'm taking a break finished working out i wish i could rebuke fat and instantly stayed toned without doing this..LOL

Them monks betta recognize don't make me have to take authority over them and bind them up over the hair, cuz they don't know JESUS.. LOLLOLLOL
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:14am
Happy Good Friday!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:20am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Ladies, Happy Good Friday!!! I will not receive my hair today. As we all know the monks are whupping the chinese so there was a flight delay on 'my hair'. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow or Monday.   [IMG]smileys/smiley22.gif" align="middle" /> I mixed the 'coochie cream' (as my daughter calls it) with Sulphur 8 and some tree oil, used it last night and this morning I can't see my scalp!!! Honest!!! I've got new growth overnight!!! Thank you all for the priceless info on lf's and hair growth. Ok, my mirror is calling me...   [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" />

ok i'm taking a break finished working out i wish i could rebuke fat and instantly stayed toned without doing this..LOL

Them monks betta recognize don't make me have to take authority over them and bind them up over the hair, cuz they don't know JESUS.. [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />[IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />[IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

Please, please, take authority!!! I NEED my hair!!! I also HAVE to workout 3 - 4 days a week to stay toned. I'm thankful that now I have the energy to go to the gym. Hey, I've done this for 30 years!!! And it never gets any easier
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:21am
ChildofGod ITA
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:24am
no i'll take authority to stop the fighting so i can get some hair..

i know i hate that working out crap but i gotta do it, nothing irritates me more than hearing thighs rubbing together with stockings on and you can hear somebody coming down the hall, that makes me get up and workout.. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:28am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

no i'll take authority to stop the fighting so i can get some hair..

i know i hate that working out crap but i gotta do it, nothing irritates me more than hearing thighs rubbing together with stockings on and you can hear somebody coming down the hall, that makes me get up and workout.. [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

That's what I meant. War and fighting has solved few prolems in this world.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:31am
Sexi, I know what you mean about the working out. I have an AARP card! [IMG]smileys/barmy.gif" align="middle" />   But as my grandmother used to say, don't nothing get old but your clothes, then you go and buy new ones!!! Especially shoes! [IMG]smileys/smiley17.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by ChildofGod - March 21 2008 at 10:32am
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:34am
Thank you, Sexibeach... same to you and all the beautiful ladies on this forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:37am
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

ChildofGod ITA

And the church said 'Amen'!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:42am
yes war ain't nothing solved nothing.. ITA and this world's lease is almost up! back to cleaning i'll be back!
itzdaun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itzdaun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:45am
Thanks Sexi.
You have a blessed day too.

You cooking fish today?
I'm a catfish girl normally, but I'ma see if I can find some good flounder to fry up.
Maybe some hush puppies too, suthern gal that I am these days..lol
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:46am
Good morning all! well be lucky all that you have to do is tone i have to lose this weight that i gained after i stopped smoking cigs.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:47am
Originally posted by itzdaun itzdaun wrote:

Thanks Sexi.
You have a blessed day too.

You cooking fish today?
I'm a catfish girl normally, but I'ma see if I can find some good flounder to fry up.
Maybe some hush puppies too, suthern gal that I am these days..lol

geeez louise don't put that on my mind i'll be at the fish house in a minute and have to workout all over again.. LOL
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:57am
Happy Good Friday ladies. Hope you all have a blessed day.

Hey Choc I'm REALLY GLAD to hear you stopped smoking! My mom died from smoking at only 47 years old and I'm SURE your family would rather have you heavy as opposed to not having you at all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic