Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize bobbed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlize bobbed
    Posted: January 25 2010 at 9:32pm
I wasn't sure when I first saw this picture:

Looks like a faux bob here but then I found this picture of her walking down the street

I'm liking this length on her; she can do no wrong except for maybe that Aeon Flux cut and color.
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 8:15am
Personally, I loved the Aeon Flux cut & color.  Very hot!

Recently, however, I have been completely underwhelmed by Charlize's hair.  While she is still one of the most gorgeous women on the plant, IMO her hair styles have become a tad boring.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 9:54am
I agree.  Boring. 

I love Charlize with a bob.  Totally wish she would go back to pixieish lengths just for something refreshing and different but she seems to be really into the all one length, let it hang there look. 

I wish she would get more fashion forward like she was early in her career.  On the flip side she seems much more than most actresses to just be very content.  She has that look about her that she is comfortable with her style, her hair, her life and that she doesn't feel the need to do much to mix it up.  That is great for her, bad for me watching her.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 10:33am
Underwhelming.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 11:16pm
And no one mentioned the dark roots. She's too pretty to make a haircut look bad, but this one does nothing for her.
Who has more fun than people?
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 4:28am
Charlize with a medium length bob is great!

Does she colored her hair? I saw the black roots
sarahcollin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahcollin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 4:47am
i luv her in everyway
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 6:56am
she looks great in all lengths!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 8:21pm
God, how I love a bob

and she's single now
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 1:34am
Don't like the ear tuck.
crist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 1:48pm
pretty standard 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 8:50pm
An update; curly and looking nice

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 2:21am
Thanks Hawg, you made my (very late) night!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 6:53am
I like it!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 4:05pm
Between the two, I like the bob the best
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 4:39pm
Nice curls.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 9:20pm
Look how long she's gotten

HAWG
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 10:06pm
Beautiful, simply beautiful
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2011 at 12:50am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2011 at 5:18am
Looks sexy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic