Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Washing Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Washing Hair
    Posted: July 07 2004 at 7:57pm
I hear people saying when you wash your hair was in the same pattern as your waves I can't really wash my hair good that way, I can't really get into the roots. I like to really massage the shampoo in. By doing this will I mess up my waves or still be able to get them at all?
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 8:00pm
I dun think so cuz i get da shampoo n2 da roots n it dun mess up my waves
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 8:02pm
yea my waves look much better...you should have posted this on the other posts where they were talking bout washing hair instead of starting a whole new one
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 8:13pm
yea we already talked about this on another post
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:24pm
You all keep saying that washing your hair is good I wash my hair and my waves like was out. Like I don't have them real good yet anyway but once I was it they just go out. I do everything you all say about washing it in the pattern someone help me!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:27pm
that means your waves are not trained yet because when I wash my hair my waves r still perfect.
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by csb4evr csb4evr wrote:

You all keep saying that washing your hair is good I wash my hair and my waves like was out. Like I don't have them real good yet anyway but once I was it they just go out. I do everything you all say about washing it in the pattern someone help me!!

Wait... man what are u asking? Are u saying that u washed yo waves out?

I don't think that's possible.

Just keep brushin and doin what u doin. They'll come in.

United Waves of America
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:55pm
yo man when i wash my hair i have no waves at all...i mean u can see em but they aint all defined...my barber say he dont like all that grease in it but when he cut my hair my waves are like this...i took it as soon as i got home

http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars3/WaVeZ.jpg
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:58pm
I had the same problem.What u do is wash your hair in the same direction as your wave pattern an u should be good but wash it with a clarity shampoo that washes out residue and build-up due to grease.
Dream Team Website

csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2004 at 11:59pm
ok I will keep doing what I am doing but here is what I am doing just to make sure I am doing it right.
I was my hair every other day after I wash it I dont run the towel over it then I brush it just to get my pattern right then put on some sportin waves brush some more put on durag for the night (cause I wash it at night) next moring take the durag off and brush brush brush put the durag back on then during the evening take it off brush brush brush then before I go to sleep put the durag back on. Is this right could anything be changed for the better?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:03am
Na everything is good but I would just let my hair breathe more because remember durag dont create waves they just press them down to appear more.I only wear my durag to go to sleep and sometimes when i go out.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:07am
yeah i only wear my wave cap and du rag to prtoect em when im sleepin.......
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:08am
Yo bxyoungriver where do you buy that Clarity Shampoo.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:14am
I bought it at duane Reade/but u can find it at any pharmacy located near you.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:15am
It's called pantene pro-v clarity shampoo/ It's in a clear bottle/white cap.
Dream Team Website

csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:45am
Good Looking peace

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 12:47am
i didnt know u were suppose 2 wash yo hair like every day or every other day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 1:01am
yea it helps increase your wave pattern
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 1:08am
so u wash ya hair then put the murrarys in and brush ya hair for like a day then repeat the whole process? i might try that out
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 1:20am
Lol jarell my barber say the same thing. He be like, you don't come to the barber shop lookin pretty, you sposed to leave pretty.

I just wash mine b4 i go, but don't put no products in.

United Waves of America
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic