Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do you use lets jam and spartans wave cream
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you use lets jam and spartans wave cream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
B REAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B REAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you use lets jam and spartans wave cream
    Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:34am
Yo, I've read some posts on here before giving instructions on how to get waves using pomades.
Now that I see people posting how pomades are bad and how good products like lets jam and spartans wave cream are someone should post instuructions on to use that stuff.
Hook a brother up to the new way and let me see the differance.
oneHITkilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneHITkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:48am
well from wht i hav read the pomades r made to hold ur wave pattern and slow down the process. i dont know much about the gel products on how they improve the waves but i do kno u hav to use pink oil after u use them. I am goin to buy the Lusters Wave Jel soon and see how it works out.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:54am
ust the gel as u would use the pomade just put pink oil moisturizer in right after u apply the gel

1) Clean Hair with Clarity shampoo
2)Dampen hair
3)Put wave gel activator or Lets jam in your hair
4)Then put pink oil moisturizer in hair right after gel
5)Brush Hair dry(Continue doing these steps every day)
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

B REAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B REAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 11:30am
BX, you the man! good lokin out.
csb4evr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csb4evr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:05pm
What the hell is so different about pomades and gels they basically the same they both thick and just hold your hair down in place
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:44pm
yeah but if u use murrays and then use 360 u can noitce a big diff...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
chillin22 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 4:06pm
gels are used to construct ur natural defined wave pattern. pomades just hold ur waves in place. construct ur natural wave pattern first by usin gels like jam and wave gel act to get them deeper. ive known cats that start gettin waves who only used gels and they got their waves spinnin like cashflows in like 2 in a haf months. Hola back.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 7:27pm
damn if thats true then i gotta start using sum wave gel. holla back 1
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:20pm
when I first started trying to get waves, my mom would tell me to stop using the pomades and use her hair gel. She said she just wakes up in the morning and put water and gel if she wants her hair wavy but I ain't listen. Now she sees me using the wave gel and she just laughs
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:26pm
so jigga u dont use no pomades at all....just strictly water and gel...how much gel...silver dollar amount..or just enough to get ya whole head..holla atcha boi
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:26pm
lol jigga im about to end da use of pomades fo now and get that s-curl wave gel activator. holla back

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

lol jigga im about to end da use of pomades fo now and get that s-curl wave gel activator. holla back

lol im feelin u on that one cause right now im experimentin with usin em both at the same time...
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 11:21pm
Na basically I stopped usin pomades and just use my wave gel and pink oil moisturizer.I'm good wit that.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 11:22pm
it seems like after awhile those pomades just damage your hair instead of makin the waves more defined.
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 8:02am
Yeah pomades mess ur hair texture up mine is starting to recover after 3yrs of mistreatment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 9:07am
Yeah im tryin to find somethin that can make your waves spinn hard and at the same time make your hair look more healthy and not all greasy and FUC*** up. Holla back
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:18am
I stopped using pomades for now, I'm just working on getting my waves in with the gel and the pink lotion, I put in the gel and lotion after I wash my hair so I guess you can say I use water and gel. I'll start using pomades in about 2 months from now or maybe even longer than that
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:43am
Yo jigga do u put the gel in your hair the same way as you put the pomade in and then brush? I just aint never used a gel before and im thinkin you gotta wash it out or do sum extra shi*
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:51am
yea it's all the same way
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 8:03pm
So the gel don't like get all dry and flaky by the end if the day? It just absorbs into the hair like pomade?

United Waves of America
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic