Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
Author
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:06pm
I do.....Disco fever up on my head
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:10pm
nah
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:19pm

well even if it doesn't work i always got let's jam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 8:28pm
has any1 tried african sheen?
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 12:16pm
the spray?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 5:08pm
yea
DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 9:52pm
I tried it but it gave me a lil shine but, it dries my hair out.  I thinkin bout tryin some Pink Glosser, I saw it in the old forum, that VGizzle used it, Has N e one tried it?
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
N***a you heard what I said im a opportunist
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 12:59pm
nope is it a spray or a gel? i use pink oil sheen spray when i don't want jam in my ish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 10:32pm
it's a spray, it looks like water
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 12:45pm

wut the name?

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 3:11pm
i seen it in stores but i never tried 2 pick it up
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 6:45pm
wut is the name of it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 5:20am
Luster's Pink Glosser
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 6:07pm
I tried Luster's Pink Glosser it works well especially if you dont wanna put anything heavy in your hair for shine.
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 10:46pm
mayne there's so many shiners out there its unbelieveable im just waitn until summer time when i can take the rag off floss the waves and see how many boppers wanna go surfing....then i be like no...i gotta gurl my waves, and tell them how i'd like to caress the grain.....or how i get aroused and almost wreck my car's frame......i luv my hair to much but she me back the same....luv is a beautiful thang mayne
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 10:37pm
i havnt

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 9:19am
havn't wut liltmac?
mercutio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercutio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 3:50pm
what up fellow spinnas and future spinnas! i am new to the site, but i have been spinnin now for about 2 monthes. i started my 360 wave campaign while in iraq. i am still in iraq and i have started a following of soldiers that have started from nothing and now is spinnin or close. that said...........i am wondering about nunile pomade. also i sweat a lot and play basketball a lot. what do yall suggest be the best way to maintain waves during or after all that sweating? i hope to be able to post these beautiful rings around my head i call waves soon! straight up i'm c*cky about my waves cuss i put mad work in on them! holla back at the florida boi!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 5:02pm

welcome to da site fam.....u from iraq?.....are u a sodier?....anyways if u sweat a lot just take shower fam and wash/rinse ur hair thats all u gotta do.

second nunile pomade is like dis: 

Murray's Nu Nile 45.00SEK
Murray's Nu Nile
Click to enlarge
Murray's Nu Nile
Click to enlarge

This hair slick is perfect for creating the "wet" look. Use for parting, lifting and styling hard to manage hair. Provides shine and control for all day hold. Great for waves, curls, bobbed and straight hair styles.

Weight: medium/heavy

Murray's has a weight scale ranging from light, light petrolatum no wax, to heavy, thicker petrolatum more wax. Lighter products are better for shining and slicking while heavier products add shine and holding benefits.

To remove the product. Murray's was originally formulated to stay in the hair, therefore, getting it out may be difficult for some hair types. Use a strong clarifying shampoo or liquid dishwashing soap and work into dry hair, slowly add small amounts of water to build foam, as the foam dissipates add more water, do this a few times prior to rinsing. There are many other ways which customers have submitted to us including, wash with Coca-Cola, Use a hair dryer and a fine toothed comb to melt the wax and pull it out.

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Mr. Jaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Jaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 9:46am
How do you guys think carrot creme compares to let's jam(extra hold, orang top)?

or, are they too different to be compared?

let's jam made a mess on my pillow and was difficult to wash out of my wave caps.

carrot creme didn't seem to make a mess.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>
  Share Topic