Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis cut it shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2003 at 9:12pm
Wow!!! Thanks guys! Clublez.com is a great website! A bisexual woman's dream!! A big hug and a kiss! I'm going to show this to Kathy when she gets home!

tina
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2003 at 9:51pm
I'm pretty sure she'll cut it again soon.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 9:39am
Someone -- anyone -- please tell me how Alanis looks better now than she did before.

Today:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030718/168/4q3ct.html&e=16&ncid=707

In the not so distant past:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030718/168/4q20u.html&e=9&ncid=707

What a crying shame.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 10:35am
Hey, Gord, remember when I commented on Britney's hair a couple days ago, saying it's "too bad" that she's wearing extensions again? You responded:

Quote ow exactly are you affected by what Brit's hair looks like? Certainly not enough to be "too bad." [...] Sorry for the overreaction, but I just don't get a comment like "too bad." When I saw her hair shorter and darker, I didn't say "too bad." I said, "Oh well."

Now, please tell me, how is screaming "what a crying shame" any better than my "too bad" comment? Are you overreacting again? Or is your pathological fixation on extra-long hair just getting out of control?
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 11:03am
That particular picture of Alanis with shorter mid length hair isn't a very good one Gord, in some of the other pictures of her after her haircut, she looks much better.
Having said that though, I must admit she did look very good with the very long hair before her haircut, she does wear long hair well.
With either hair length I think she is an attractive, incredible woman and a wonderful singer/musician!
tina
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 12:47pm
i agree with gord. i like alanis hair really long. the only thing at times alanis looks like she needs to wash her hair. just my opinion thogh. she gives a good concert i saw her in concert back in 95.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2003 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by natasha natasha wrote:

Hey, Gord, remember when I commented on Britney's hair a couple days ago, saying it's "too bad" that she's wearing extensions again? You responded:

Quote ow exactly are you affected by what Brit's hair looks like? Certainly not enough to be "too bad." [...] Sorry for the overreaction, but I just don't get a comment like "too bad." When I saw her hair shorter and darker, I didn't say "too bad." I said, "Oh well."

Now, please tell me, how is screaming "what a crying shame" any better than my "too bad" comment? Are you overreacting again? Or is your pathological fixation on extra-long hair just getting out of control?
Nat, I still don't get your comment. How are extensions "too bad?" I don't want to put words in your mouth, but if you don't like extensions, perhaps you should have written, "Too bad, as I do not care for extensions," or if you liked her better with short hair, perhaps you could have written, "Too bad, I liked her better with short hair." But "Too bad" on its own just doesn't say anything. I think that was my point.

If you don't agree that Alanis' hair loss is a crying shame, so be it. I'm not the only longhair lover that thinks it's worse than "too bad."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic