Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My ProHair arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 12:48pm

Originally posted by Syren123 Syren123 wrote:

After two days and without even washing the hair, the ends up to about 4" resembled those green scrubbie pads you use to scrub pots with.

2 days!  Mmmm, not badddd...  Think I'll use those for my fashion/photo shoots which are only 8 hour days unless the designer calls for a reshoot.  Only for the TPF, though

Thanks- Charlene

Gosh, it would be extremely expensive to use the good hair when the project calls for "1 day only hair"

Hey Syren- can you recommend any company selling pre-made dreads really cheap???  That would be great for my 1 day shoots too!

Thanks, Charlene

Edited by CyberMane
plastikhaar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plastikhaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 1:15pm
hmm yep!
thats chinese kanekalon for sure,...
not really good....
unless for dreads.

plastikhaar will sell premade dreads very soon aswell : )) yay!

sara
need some great hair?
plastikhaar hair.supply
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 1:22pm
Well, there ya go then, Charlene!

I'm not much of a dread person...the gals to ask are the artistic ones like Rae, Rose, Mocha, and the ones on the former Quinnster board. They'll steer you in the right direction for sure.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 1:28pm
Yeah like first question
What kind of dreads?

But there are tons of links on the blow your own horn thread on the Quinnster board.  Something tells me those may have been the first things people started reposting.

People sell them premade, premade into falls, premade into wigs.  It's' not too hard to find.  I don't actually wear them.  Though i was thinking I might wrap my braids next time I braid...

Also the link to hairpiece looked like just cheap KK silky.  Which can be found much cheaper at Docs for the same stuff.  I've worn it.  its okay for streaks, some hairpieces, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic