Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Balmain Certification Workshop schedule

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 11:48am
I'm in MI. I won't be able to aford it till fall I have been restoring an old house and it has sucked up every penny I have !!!!
geoncox View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoncox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 10:02pm
Wow! Im happy to get such a great response to my post.
In regards to the Balmain certification workshop...
The cost is only $850.00 per student and most of the cost is in tools, Mannequin Heads, training hair, Lunch, etc.
It usually last from 10am - 3pm no later than 5pm.
Balmain is a Fusion method.  The bonds have changed from a softer bond to a harder bond.  They are called plus bonds. 
The hair used is Chinese and Indian hair.  The Best quality.  The hair is reuseable guranteed for 6 months. Now Doublehair is
also availiable.  Doublehair.com 
With the pre-tipped hair you can cut it in half to make a samller extension strand.  In the workshop you will learn how to
manage the extension hair and keep it looking beautiful with the hair care products.
CyberMane, I apologise for your neglect from Balmain and Eurohair.  If you will contact me I'll make sure you get the service
you deserve.
geoncox@hotmail.com
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by geoncox geoncox wrote:

CyberMane, I apologise for your neglect from Balmain and Eurohair.  If you will contact me I'll make sure you get the service you deserve.geoncox@hotmail.com

Thanks Geon- Currently, my clients seem happy with the Great Lengths, as far as hot fusions are concerned, but I am always open to new stuff.  I would be interested in samples or are you going to be in a hair show?

By the way, I used your Balmain dreadlocks for this editorial http://www.chicagofashionista.com/shopping_spree/los_angeles _fashion.htm

Here's a better pic.  So!  I put your hair to good use!

-Charlene

Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 8:34am
Wow, cool picture Cybermane!
geoncox View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geoncox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 9:48am

Cybermane, We typically do IBS in NYC and Cosmoprof in Las Vegas.  Have you see the new product from Balmain Called doublehair? 

All details at doublehair.com.  If you would like I can send you a brochure.  Perhaps you were on Cora's mailing list and she is no longer with the company so maybe you slipped through the cracks.  Just let me know how I can help you.  Also I have dreadlock and Braids for 50% off now if you are interested in what I have in stock.  Let me know.

John

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic