Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MTG; What is this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by LatteTresses LatteTresses wrote:

Thanks hair Goddess,

New growth would be absolutely great! Sorry but do you apply it to your hair or scalp? Thanks

I apply it to both.  I apply it to the hair for strengthening and to the scalp for stimulation.  HTH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by LatteTresses LatteTresses wrote:

Thanks hair Goddess,

New growth would be absolutely great! Sorry but do you apply it to your hair or scalp? Thanks

I apply MTG to my hair for strengthening and my scalp for stimulation. HTH

Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 8:25pm

I think I have to stop procrastinating on this one. My hair grows at a good rate so far but I could do without the shedding when it's wet. I use Doo Gro oil and it's helped so far.

http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Honeydoo Honeydoo wrote:

I think I have to stop procrastinating on this one. My hair grows at a good rate so far but I could do without the shedding when it's wet. I use Doo Gro oil and it's helped so far.

OMG, I used to have the same problem.  I especially had this problem if I applied hair lotion or leave-in conditioner to my hair before it would half dry....(still wet).

Buy yourself some: Nexxus Emergencee' and use a heat cap with it.  Worked wonders for me....but within a few weeks the shedding came back.

A more permanent solution for me was Mane 'n Tail's strengthening spray.  You can buy it at Sallys'.  I use that and MTG and since never experience this problem anymore.  It's been about a good month now.

Edited by Hair Goddess
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 6:57pm
Thank's H. Goddess!!! Isn't that the worst?? I haven't tried the Nexxus Emergencee, but I think I might. I used the Ion Reconstructor about a month ago and it helped for that moment but I think I need something stronger and more often. I have to tighten up on my regimen for sure. (It's hard when your a product junkie though!!)
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by Honeydoo Honeydoo wrote:

Thank's H. Goddess!!! Isn't that the worst?? I haven't tried the Nexxus Emergencee, but I think I might. I used the Ion Reconstructor about a month ago and it helped for that moment but I think I need something stronger and more often. I have to tighten up on my regimen for sure. (It's hard when your a product junkie though!!)

I know what you mean.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic