Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT) Your Favorite Kicks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:16pm
Has anyone ever ordered a pair of off color Jordans? Were they shiny as if made out of patent leather?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:19pm
i only buy real jordans from retail stores
(when i used to buy them that is.......)
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:23pm
They sell multi-colored Jordan's at retail stores around here. That's why we thought they were real!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:23pm
Anyone ever hear of dunks? Im a find a picture but they like snakers but you can sometimes play them off as dress sneakers. I like those hurache's and air force 1's. I used to like jordans but they is dying out now.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 3:24pm
i dunno
some are
some arent
them joints card posted......arent
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 5:11pm
dem purple jordans is hot............ too bad they fake and if you look at the jordan ones they are the same as dunks dem bapes is type hot right now
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 6:05pm
I was going to cop me the jamaican flag bapes for flag day last year but then i thought to myself why buy 300 dollar sneakers when I'm going to only wear them one day?
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

Good Pick, card. Those jordan 11's are hot!
JuneBug11412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuneBug11412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 12:10pm
Nike air force ones and Bapes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

Anyone ever hear of dunks? Im a find a picture but they like snakers but you can sometimes play them off as dress sneakers. I like those hurache's and air force 1's. I used to like jordans but they is dying out now.

R u talkin about these. They're not too bad. Kinda look like air force one's. Did they come out before the air force's?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 1:30pm
Naw. I like dunks because they come in different styles. THe come lower than that too. There is a whole bunch of different colors and styles. I like the all black one that have a little suede in it and teh all white ones. They are some good sneakers if you want to look fly for a cheap price.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

Naw. I like dunks because they come in different styles. THe come lower than that too. There is a whole bunch of different colors and styles. I like the all black one that have a little suede in it and teh all white ones. They are some good sneakers if you want to look fly for a cheap price.

I think these r what ur talkin about.

RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 2:01pm

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 2:09pm
Naw those arent them.

These are
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
ballaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 2:42pm
G-Nikes.....Jordans....Addidas.....Ree's.....and Timberlands
ballaholic
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2005 at 11:55pm
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 12:11am
j's and a1's dats how da nati do..
how i post pics on hurr??
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net/us6.html
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 12:13am
dats wazzup ADIAMOND08, i 4got bout dem pennys but dey styll hard az hell
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net/us6.html
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 11:31am
I got tha A 1's, Tha Spacejam Jordan 11's couple pairs of Timbs, and black on black Diesel's
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 11:51am
I got tha A 1's, Tha Spacejam Jordan 11's couple pairs of Timbs, and black on black Diesel wish's
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic