Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strands of Hair Fall Out Everytime I Comb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rabbithead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbithead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 1:24pm

I have fine thin hair that goes to my mid-back. Everytime I run a brush through my hair, a couple of strands fall out from the root. I know that hair will naturally fall out every day but this happens EVERY TIME I comb my hair. Even sometimes when I run my fingers through my hair, a strand or two will fall out. I don't remember losing this much hair before. My bathroom floor is covered with my hair. And my carpet at home has a lot of my fallen hairs too. I'm not taking any medication or experiencing any health problems. This just started happening around the beginning of this year. So it's been like 10 months now.  And the worse part is that I have very fine hair, if it keeps falling out, I will look like I'm going bald!!!

Does long hair fall out more than short hair? Do a couple of strands of hair fall out everytime you comb? If I don't touch my hair at all, it's ok. But once I run my fingers through it or comb it gently, I do lose a couple of strands. It seems that the roots of my hair is very loose or something.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic