Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

support/suggestions... cut or not?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 9:50am
I think your hair loooks fine-very similar to my own hair condition. Maybe try washing less frequently.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 10:16am
Do not cut your hair, long is the best and yours is v pretty.  Maybe just get a trim or something...
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 11:33am
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you trophy wife. Although I love long hair, I feel that short hair is also beautiful and that no one should be pressured in to cutting OR growing their hair if they don't want to.

letmecount123-do what will make you happy with your hair but I would not advise chopping it all off, a trim would make you feel better about the condition of your hair as would search and destroy and other tactics mentioned.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 11:28am
You might want to try Infusium Leave-in conditioner.  Jennifer has used it on her hair for quite some time and loves it.  It really helps with the after-shower combing.
Jennifer here---> Your hair is alot like mine.  In fact, when I first saw your pic I thought it was me.  I have a crazy wave but as it gets longer straightens out.  I'm not a big fan of going to bed with a wet head so I shower in the mornings, too.  I'll spritz Infusium in my hair (after my shower) concentrating more on the ends and underneath.  I let that set a bit and then comb through with a wide toothed comb.  I'll let it air dry as long as I can but before I go to work I'll twist it up into a bun and put a scrunchy over it to hold.  I don't like having wet hair all day so a couple of times a day I'll take the bun down and let it air dry some more and when I'm done I wind it back up to a bun.  When I get home, I let my hair down and it'll have a nice curl.

Edited by tdouty

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic