Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANOTHER group order

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 10:52am
Originally posted by JeepGirl JeepGirl wrote:

Yeah..what brand is it and is there a color sample anywhere we can look at....and can you get it in strands?
I'm so interested.

Can someone explain to me how the skin wefts work.....will that rubber/stay on after taking it down with acetone or c22 for another install...or does the rubber piece bunch up on your head at all?????
Can you use it with protac or do you just glue in?
If installed properly skin wefts will lay perfectly flat and will give the illusion of the hair growing from your scalp.. When in place they will look like a weftless install. The polyeurathanestrip that the hair is injected into will stand up to acetone and other oil based removers just fine.
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 9:21am
Yeah..what brand is it and is there a color sample anywhere we can look at....and can you get it in strands?
I'm so interested.

Can someone explain to me how the skin wefts work.....will that rubber/stay on after taking it down with acetone or c22 for another install...or does the rubber piece bunch up on your head at all?????
Can you use it with protac or do you just glue in?

Edited by JeepGirl - December 11 2006 at 9:24am
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 7:39am
which hair was this amm? Sorry I dont exactly remember, at first I got really excited thinking it was the hair21 hair.

anyway if its the bundle of pretipped hair you sent me, yes it is very very pretty hair. Although I didnt have enough to give it a real trial run. So its still sitting in my stash.

Skin wefts available too? Im still dying to try some skin wefts

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 4:34am
Can you post pics of the Deep Wave and Yaki textures??? Also, what colors are available??? (I'm specifically interested in blended or piano colors)

Edited by Divavocals - December 11 2006 at 4:35am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 3:13am
I connected with this supplier earlier this year and found the samples again this weekend. I gave most of it away for feedback and sherrie is actually the only one who responded on the blonde hair calling it some of the best she's ever seen.

So, reconnections were made with the supplier and I'm placing another order. WHOLESALE prices only as low as $30.50 for 20" machine wefts. Go 14-26" on the length. 100-113grams per pack.

There's hand-tied, machine and skin wefts in silky straight, french body, french refined, deep wave, yaki...about 10 different textures.

Here's some photos of the actual hair I got last time.

Email only please. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic