Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Negotiating With Jack For Pay Pal 5/1/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:16am
Sexi,

Don't feel obligated to allow your pic to be on the site just so he will offer paypal as an option. 

Another angle may be letting him know that a lot of forum members are seeking other payment options and different vendors because of the convience of paypal. If we continue to spend with him then he will not feel the need to change.  We have to let him know that we value the money that we spend with him and remind him that we spend a lot $$$$ with him. 
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:27am
Thanks Sexi. If he starts taking paypal, I'll probably start ordering from him.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:29am
yes i told him that and he says he will look into it.. hopefully it will work out!
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:20am
Thanks Sexi, it would be great if he took paypal.
2blessed4stress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2blessed4stress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:11pm
Well I hope your talking to him about it works Sexi!

I've exchange several e-mails with him since Jan in the hopes of him starting to use it....one e-mail he says yes, the next not yet, the next I'll think about it. Hopefully you will convince him. I am waiting for him to respond about a unit he says he has available..funny in my response to him I had asked him about paypal again and here I read this post from you about it.

Man I hope you can convince him girl! I cringe everytime I have to use WU! Hence one of my reasons for buying from Holly besides my units from her being on point thus far, she accepts paypal.

Oh, and not to highjack! I will doing a perm of an old unit using the apple, hopefully you will by the computer for I am sure I will have to post with some questions for you!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by 2blessed4stress 2blessed4stress wrote:

Well I hope your talking to him about it works Sexi!

I've exchange several e-mails with him since Jan in the hopes of him starting to use it....one e-mail he says yes, the next not yet, the next I'll think about it. Hopefully you will convince him. I am waiting for him to respond about a unit he says he has available..funny in my response to him I had asked him about paypal again and here I read this post from you about it.

Man I hope you can convince him girl! I cringe everytime I have to use WU! Hence one of my reasons for buying from Holly besides my units from her being on point thus far, she accepts paypal.

Oh, and not to highjack! I will doing a perm of an old unit using the apple, hopefully you will by the computer for I am sure I will have to post with some questions for you!!

not a problem just holla!LOL

angierene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angierene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:21pm
I think it would be great. Maybe there could be a code word, then he would just accept it from us...
Ok I was being a little selfish there, huh?
Just a thought
mokkajava View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokkajava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:22pm
Maybe some could show him how much Holly makes because she takes Paypal.
whistling
 I'm sure the volume alone would make up for the slight inconvenience he would have. 

Just my thoughts.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by mokkajava mokkajava wrote:

Maybe some could show him how much Holly makes because she takes Paypal.
whistling
 I'm sure the volume alone would make up for the slight inconvenience he would have. 

Just my thoughts.

well i'm going to continue to talk to him about it, but honestly Holly ain't his competition, she's really not, she just started really she's got a way to go to catch up to him.. but i do know who is.. and this is the misception people get...they think b/c we buy 1 or 2 lf's from a vendor we're the bulk of his business, that's why they think blasting a vendor is gonna help their situation.. it doesn't b/c we are not the bulk of their dollars! Hollywood and Theater's buy more lf's wigs than we ever do.. Jacks biggest competition is a vendor WHO WILL NOT DO INDIVIDUAL ORDERS, he only does bulk large orders with companies..
divadee62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divadee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:40pm
ohhh if he took paypal that would be a Lacefront Godsend! :-) Good looking out and thanks Sexi! 
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:30pm
Considering his excellent reputation, I wouldn't be surprised if his sales tripled (or more) if he started accepting Paypal.  If he decides to do it, I'll be ordering from him for sure!
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:26am
thanks Sexi! any persuation that you can give to Jack would be great.

You are so thoughtful when it comes to us.  I pray that you prosper in all your endeavors!
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:33am

Sexi....do we have to take out a collection to send you to China to visit ur man to help change his mind?LOL LOLWhile your over their bring back some hair..LOLLOL

J/K....but if it will help I 'll have my grandmother make Jack some bangin Sweet Potato Pies...her's are the best I've ever tasted...and I'm not saying that cause she's my grandmother. I express those bad boys for him....make him think twice about us American women. LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

Sexi....do we have to take out a collection to send you to China to visit ur man to help change his mind?LOL LOLWhile your over their bring back some hair..LOLLOL

J/K....but if it will help I 'll have my grandmother make Jack some bangin Sweet Potato Pies...her's are the best I've ever tasted...and I'm not saying that cause she's my grandmother. I express those bad boys for him....make him think twice about us American women. LOL

girl yea i can pick up errybody's hair on the way...LOL
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:08am
i can understand why alot of chines vendors dont take paypal or creditcard because some people may dispute the payments and leave the vendor high and dry with out a wig ... then ofcourse theres the other side of looking at it protecting the buyer
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:13am

Thank you Sexi!

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:15am

We (I) definitely appreciate the great lengths you go through for us.  Heart

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

We (I) definitely appreciate the great lengths you go through for us.  Heart

Ditto! You are a kind and generous heart! I'll be honest, I don't think you should post your pic on his site though. I don't trust all the thieves out there. You don't deserve any more bad energy!

Would love to try Jacksun and unfortunately, the only way I would do that is through Paypal. Thanks for your efforts, Sexi!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 5:19am
he will do it starting May 1, 2008
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 5:44am
Sexi,

Thank you!!!! cheekkiss
Seriously though, you should get a major discount!  And if you do, there is nothing wrong with recommending his work and you don't owe anyone an explanation.  Also, for the picture thing.  We look at TONS of vendor websites that show style examples where the models/singers/actresses don't have on lfs.  For all people know, you could be a model....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic