Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mad wave shine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 11:14am
Originally posted by STUNTMAN STUNTMAN wrote:

omg...carrot creme is not that big of a deal...

just brush yur damn hair...IN MY OPIONION carrot creme aint that great its not gonna be the difference in yur 360 waves u gotta brush...carrot creme is coo tho but ppl get on here and act like its the answer to all yur problems... its just as good as everything else out there... the difference is in how much u brush

i couldn't agree more...carrot creme is over hyped..all of them work well...its important to moisturize ur hair to keep it healthy...but brushing is pretty much the answer to most wave problems.

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 8:26pm
y amake sure u hav eyour hair moisturized
g-cific_ocean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g-cific_ocean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 3:06pm
I think carrot creme is nice if you like a light

Moisturizer. I use to use it but i cant find it any more. smells good to and it doesnt leave that greasy feeling. matter of fact, i will get some today.

JG Mcbutters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JG Mcbutters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 3:45pm

i'm a fan of carrot creme but i really like hair mayoinase it leaves your hair feeling totally moisturized verse only for a couple of hours.  lets jam is one of tha best conditioners out right now in my eyes. because its not petro based.

Edited by JG Mcbutters
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 6:50pm
???? HAIR MAYOINASE U PUT FOOD IN YA HAIR ^ BUT ANYWHO YEAH EVERY WEEK WHEN I CHECK UP ON YA'LL I ALWAYS SEE A NEW THEREAD SAYING CARROT CREAM AND HOW DO I USE CARROT CREAM AND WHERE TO FIND IT A ISH I HAE THREE ANSWERS FOR PPL AND CARROT CREAM!!!

ANSWERS 1ST

1. LOOK N THE OLD THERADS FOR YOUR ANSWER I BET WE HAVE AT LEAST 50 THEARDS TALKING ABOUT CARROT CREAM

2/3. LOOK UP AT NUMBER 1 FOR 2 AND 3

BUT YEAH IM A FAN OF CARROT CREAM DONT GET ME WRONG I JUST THINK ITS TAKEN OUT OF CONTACTS YA'LL BE WORSHIPING IT LIKE A WAVE HELPER GOD OR SUTIN
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 7:17pm

^^ it is well taken out of context...wev'e mentioned it many times before that newbies should look for the answers before postin or stop bringin back old threads..but there always will be newbies goin against the rules because their newbies..not because they meant to do it, they jus may not know the rules..its jus somethin we gotta deal with.

and were not talkin about the mayonaise u put in the sandwich but actual mayonaise made for the hair.  

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 8:45pm
^lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic