Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 2:59pm
yea but im here lol but anywho i think we should gogle every wave site we can find register and start recrutiing by puttin our waves and this site up and tellin them to come ova i think we should start now insted of posting about wat we goin to do actions speak louder then words my friendz
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 3:19pm
good idea Ice-man haven't seen you in a while
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 3:57pm
ice man right lol we be talkin n then go to sleep on some n*****itis...or its like we set our clocks 2 years backwards and we be talkin n sh*t..some real n**** time
YaBoiMixed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaBoiMixed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 3:58pm
Man, Sleepy you need to chill wit all that WB is dying garbage. WB is doin fine and I dont think your lame ass new wave site is hurting it. sh*t you still posting there and you sayin its dying lol...actin all 2 faced
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:11pm
what he's posting there trying to recruit members and while ya members realize there are better sites they leave
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by YaBoiMixed YaBoiMixed wrote:

Man, Sleepy you need to chill wit all that WB is dying garbage. WB is doin fine and I dont think your lame ass new wave site is hurting it. sh*t you still posting there and you sayin its dying lol...actin all 2 faced

LOL 4get it. I'm a bigger person so I wont resond negatively, but tell dat 2 all the wb members who all say wb is dyin. I can post wherever I wanna post. Aint nobody bein 2 faced. The point of all these forums is 2 help everybody get waves and spread knowledge, not 2 rep a wave site. nigs catchin feelings SMH

Edited by Sleepy B - August 23 2007 at 4:34pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:21pm
YaBOI hatin don't worry about him
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:24pm
PLEX IS A YES!!!!1 PLEX PLEX...WHAT DID SOMEONE SAY FUNPLEX! IM ON MY WAY.

If any of yall know what Funplex is its like a big chuck-e-cheese with go karts and cool fun sh*t to do right.

So my friend who is white btu good at everything some gangstas came up on him and they was like YOU GOT PLEX WHITEBOY?

He was like WHat plex plex? Fun plex yeah i wanna go whos goin to fun plex yeah sounds good fun plex!

OMG dem n****s was steamin and he kept sayin it in a smartass whiteboy voice. its weird cus dis whitte dude is unreasonably strong and he short too but yeah it aint right.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:26pm

Ok im kinda lost LOL

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:32pm
wtf does this have to do with anything
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:35pm

LOL

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 4:39pm
nicca went way offtopic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaBoiMixed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

LOL 4get it. I'm a bigger person so I wont resond negatively, but tell dat 2 all the wb members who all say wb is dyin. I can post wherever I wanna post. Aint nobody bein 2 faced. The point of all these forums is 2 help everybody get waves and spread knowledge, not 2 rep a wave site. nigs catchin feelings SMH

Nobody on WB is sayin it's dying but you and how the hell you figure it's dying? We gettin the same amount of posts as we usually get, and the only people posting at your site are the same people that have been advertising everywhere around WB. It's cool you think i'm just hatin and catchin feelings but i'm just tellin it how it is. No need to go around makin lies.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:33pm

Nobody on WB is sayin it's dying but you and how the hell you figure it's dying? We gettin the same amount of posts as we usually get, and the only people posting at your site are the same people that have been advertising everywhere around WB. It's cool you think i'm just hatin and catchin feelings but i'm just tellin it how it is. No need to go around makin lies.

Nobody makin lies. and when did I say u was hatin?????? check my site and c how many people postin bcuz I got way more than what u think. The people who say wb dyin and my sh*t they new home is the same people who b on my shoutbox every night. I got no reason 2 lie. but ey whatever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaBoiMixed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:37pm

Nobody makin lies. and when did I say u was hatin?????? check my site and c how many people postin bcuz I got way more than what u think. The people who say wb dyin and my sh*t they new home is the same people who b on my shoutbox every night. I got no reason 2 lie. but ey whatever.

Aight my bad on me sayin you said I was hatin. WB ain't dyin though, Far from it!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 6:40pm

Aight my bad on me sayin you said I was hatin. WB ain't dyin though, Far from it!

aight coo. its nothin. I stil post on all 3 sites and do the same things I used 2 do. Still give tips and comments. just b more busy on mine ya dig.
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:32pm
damn so much drama
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:50pm
dang, how am i one of da youngest people on this site and im tellin' you all to CHILL OUT!!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:58pm
LOL we chilled out already. yall 2 hours late LOL
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 12:58am
?????????? YALL ON SOME GAY SH!!!TT FORREALL I REMEBER BACK WEN JBOOOG AND CED =CLARK AND SJAY AND DEM WERE ACTIVE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION WE WOULD HAVE ALL TEAMED UP ALREADY AND WENT TO OTHA SITES AND IAH AND ASKED THEM TO COME OVA I ANIT TRYNA COME DOWN ON NOBODY BECUZ I GOTZ MAD RESPECT FOR YALL BUT WE NEED TO GET OUR AZZEZ MOVIN BIG TIME BECUZ SINCE I'VE BEEN ON TILL NOW I THINK WE DONE LOST AT LEAST 30 MEMBERS AND WE EVEN HAD SOME GIRLS ON HERE TRYNA GET WAVES SO NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BUT YA'LL NEED TO SHUT THE F**K UP AND GO START RECRUITIN I ALREADY REGISTERD TO 2 SITES ALREADY POSTED UP SOME PICS AND IS WAITIN OR A RESPONSE WHILE U GUYZ RE STILL TALKIN ABOUT DOIN IT COME ON OUR SITE IS DIE NOW I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE AND WAT IT LOOKS LIKE I DONT SEE BIG ANYMORE I DONT KNOW IF HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO SLEEP B OR JUSS LEFT AND WE GOT A NEW MODEREATOR BUT NO DISRESPECT SLEEPY BUT DIS SITE IS FALLIN OF BIG TIME I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN MODERATOR BECUZ B4 YA'LL I ASKED KAREN A LON TIME AGO AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD HOOK ME UP WIT DA JOB ( BUT SOME SH!!!T HAPPENED)BUT WE OVA HERE TALKIN BOUT WHALE D!!!CKS AND SHIDD AND REPOSTIN UP NEW TOPICS THAT ANIT NEW ITS THE SAME SHIDD FROM A DIFFERENT USER WITH DIFFERENT WORDS BUT THE SAME ANSWER IS WAT THEY GET IN RETURN.........I DONT KNO BOUT YA'LL MAN WE NEED TO STEP OUR GAME MAD MAD MAD BECUZ WE FALLIN OFF AND WE GON END UP LIKE THE HIP HOP FOURM ( NO OFFENSE) WICH IS SHIDD 2 SO COME ON YA'LL I KNOW YA'LL KNOW I HARDLY SPEAK BUT I BE ON HERE I'VE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR BOUT 3 YEARS ALMOST SO COME ON YA'LL PKEASE LETS STOP TALKING AND ACUTALLY DO SOMETIN I MITE NOT HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT ON HERE AS THE OTHAS BUT I HOPE U WILL DO AS I SAY AND GET SOMETHING DONE!!!!!!!!!
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic