Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally!!!!! Here’s the finished product

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 12:38pm

Your pictures are great and I love the color.  Your hair reminds me of my style because I love layered hair.

RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 3:57pm
Kristin, I saw the ' Hair Coming Soon' sign on yer shop. Will you be offering Bohyme? Do you have any idea what the pricing will be like? Also, if this is being discussed in another topic, please let me know.

Very much looking forward to buying from someone I 'know'!

Edited by RoseRose
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 9:56pm
It looks AWESOME Gina! Great job!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 12:30pm

Yes I will have a full line of the Bohyme hair in soon... I've got all the connections set up I'm just waiting on the $$$ to get the full line in different lengths.

My prices as always will be competitive, you can expect them to be similar to those of ebonyline and superhairfactory but as always my shipping prices will be the best  

I'll be sure to post new product updates as new items comes in.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic