Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edwin Paul Smoothing Lotion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Terri Jean View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terri Jean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edwin Paul Smoothing Lotion
    Posted: December 18 2000 at 7:36am
I have read a lot about this product here at HairBoutique.com and I have seen photos of Karen`s hair which she claims is naturally wavy? Does the Smoothing Lotion really make it that straight or did she have her hair chemically straightened also?

I have really wavy hair and want to wear it straight at times.

Any info would be appreciated.

TJ
Lezlee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lezlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2000 at 3:24pm
Reply to message: 16.3.1
The Smoothing lotion stuff is good. I use it when I blowdry and get super straight hair that is not sticky. I think Karen`s hair is naturally wavy from what she says in her posts.
Mr. Rapunzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Rapunzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2001 at 9:49pm
Reply to message: 16.3.1
Terri Jean,

The Edwin Paul smoothing lotion is really great. I helped my wife use it for the first time Sunday, before blowdrying her hair and our going to church. Her hair became straighter and smoother than ever - it`s never looked better. And since then she`s had 2 more very "good hair days" with her hair looking and feeling very silky - I think some lingering after-effects So I highly recommend it. Her hair is slightly wavy, not really wavy like yours, however, so I`m not sure how straight your hair would be using it, but I`d trust Karen and give it a try.

One warning - its consistency is more like water than gel, which I thought it might be like. So, when I squeezed it out, a lot more came out than I expected.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic