Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairagami

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairagami
    Posted: January 27 2001 at 10:49pm
I have 3 feet of hair and am damaging it by braiding it every day. I was hoping that the hairagami would help me. However, I am concerned that the hairagami will not be able to properly hold all of my hair, and I was wondering if anyone out there had spent the money and had the experience that I`m not quite willing to pay for. Any takers?
TheClownSlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheClownSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2001 at 8:42pm
Reply to message: 16.24.1
quote:

Kat originally wrote:
I have 3 feet of hair and am damaging it by braiding it every day. I was hoping that the hairagami would help me. However, I am concerned that the hairagami will not be able to properly hold all of my hair, and I was wondering if anyone out there had spent the money and had the experience that I'm not quite willing to pay for. Any takers?

I have a friend who tried it and she said that during the day, as she moved, the friction damaged her hair. Her hair is pretty long and thick.

... Anna Mal ...

Paula Patrice View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Patrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2001 at 5:03pm
Hi Kat.
Why not give hair sewing with HairThread a try? You can see it and buy it at www.hairthread.com.
It will hold your hair with a simple ponytail wrap or a stitched bun and can be left in when you rinse your hair during the week. The elasticity of the HairThread holds your hair, so you don`t need to pull too tight, and it won`t damage the hair either.
Good luck!
*P.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic