Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aphogee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtvsux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtvsux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aphogee
    Posted: February 27 2001 at 2:32pm
Has anyone here every tried the aphogee treatment that hardens? It`s supposed to help seriously damaged hair. You use it for 6 weeks and walla?

Let me know.
Rae View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2001 at 12:57pm
Reply to message: 16.36.1
quote:

mtvsux originally wrote:
Has anyone here every tried the aphogee treatment that hardens? It's supposed to help seriously damaged hair. You use it for 6 weeks and walla?

Let me know.

Yes....it smells awful, but it can help with managing your hair if you can tolerate the smell. I bought the system, used all the products as indicated and still......the smell....yuck! I started using BreakThru by L`oreal ....excellent product for damaged hair....doesn`t smell as badly. Hair is very easy to comb and feels great. You`ll love it. Found it at SALLY`S....Aphogee there too.
Aphogee is excellent but it does smelllllll...awful. Just be careful and read directions to avoid any further damage to hair. I used a heat cap......hope you`re alone when you try it...... =o).
Let me know what you think. Best to email me at Debbea1@aol.com.
Rae View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2001 at 12:58pm
Reply to message: 16.36.1
Sorry I used a blow dryer on hair......forgot...
Used so many products....... =o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic