Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Switching Brands

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Switching Brands
    Posted: April 30 2001 at 3:18pm
Hello! I think I`ve finally found the right place (and people) to ask this question. :)

I am interested in switching my haircare brand, mainly because I`m about to have my first baby, and my budget is going to be somewhat tighter than it has been.

Any suggestions?

I have been using Aveda for about 3 1/2 years now, with very nice results. I`m a little disappointed that my wallet won`t be able to support it for much longer, though. I`m also needing something that falls into the "convenience" category (since I won`t be able to just "up-n-go" when I run out of shampoo anymore). And, for some odd reason, Aveda is not an easy brand to find here in Phoenix, AZ (east valley).

My hair is long (almost waist-length), and very fine in texture. It`s also quite healthy (although I`m due for a trim). Due to the length and texture, though, it tends to be "weighed down" *very* easily. I`ve considered trying baby shampoo, since that`s supposedly very gentle and light weight.

Any comments and suggestions would be helpful!!

Thanks!
Kristie :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic