Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the BEST frizz control serum?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tootyfruitygurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootyfruitygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the BEST frizz control serum?
    Posted: July 03 2002 at 7:26pm
BIOSILK SILK THERAPY!!!! totally kick-a** stuff! a bit pricey ($17 for a 5.64 oz bottle) but worth every single penny. Ask your hairdresser for it, look for it at Trade Secrets, or you can order it from silkhair.com It smells REALLY good and the buildup is kept to a minimum. And it smooths your hair and the annoying flyaways! If you`re a bit apprehensive about paying $17 for that, try the small bottles which cost about $10. Good luck!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2002 at 8:03pm
Did you try the serum in conjunction with other products? What kind of shampoo/conditioner/gel/sprays are you using?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Katie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2002 at 7:46pm
See I already tried the Frizz-ease and it made my hair nice and soft but it didnt really make it relax and I still had flyaways.
roxxi74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxxi74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2002 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Katie Katie wrote:

What is the best frizz control serum??? I've tried John Freida and was not happy with the results. Any suggestions???? Thanks!!!

Did you use the Frizz-Ease serum? Because I know it comes in a couple different types, and the serum is definitely the best!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2002 at 8:35am
The suprising thing about serums is the biggest difference between most is the price! Most contain a mixture of silicones and often sunscreens or oils. How frizzy is your hair, and what is your texture? I really like Beyond the Zone`s Frizz Zapper because I have slightly frizzy hair and that product is oil-free. You can check the ingredient lists and you`ll find most are the same: anything with dimethicone, cyclomethicone, etc listed at the top will probably do a decent job. But if your hair is super frizzy, you might want something with some oil added. Hope this helps :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Katie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 8:32pm
What is the best frizz control serum??? I`ve tried John Freida and was not happy with the results. Any suggestions???? Thanks!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic