Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

have you tried it does it work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Flygirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: have you tried it does it work?
    Posted: June 20 2002 at 10:56am
Have you ever tried or know someone who tried the D low shampoo system? What were your results?
http://www.dlowshampoosystem.com
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2002 at 3:00pm
Don`t try ANY hair product without first getting an ingredient list. If you can post it here I might be able to help.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2002 at 10:09am
I just saw the infomercial and was intrigued. Go to www.revostyler.com for further info. I haven`t had the courage to try it yet though. I have wasted thousands of dollars in the past on hair products that don`t work.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2002 at 10:10am
oops. wrong thread.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
purpleprince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpleprince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2009 at 2:16pm
regarding the Dlow hair system, ive used it for years and its a wonderful product, ms Low is a wonderful lady, and has a lot to offer as far as educating women on black hair care, with out chemicals      
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic