Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins Knot Free

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins Knot Free
    Posted: July 06 2002 at 9:30am
Can anyone speak on Origins Knot Free Shampoo and conditioner? I have fine, wavy hair to my shoulder blades, and it tangles like you wouldn`t believe.

I saw these products when I was in D.C., but I don`t want to buy them if their moisturizing/detangling abilites aren`t really good, or if I`d need a whole handful every time I washed my hair. (They`re a little expensive.)

Opinions appreciated!
Ally
ces View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2002 at 7:54pm
Hi,
I`ve used both and like them. My hair is thick and shoulder-length, though, so I don`t find the shampoo has enough oomph to clean my hair on a daily basis. I do use it periodically to give my hair a break, and it sounds like it might work well with your thinner hair.

The finishing rinse is great - one of my favorite light conditioners. Origins tends to be good at letting you return things after trying them if they don`t work out. You could also swap them (there`s all kinds of swapping websites out there) if you don`t like them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic