Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robert Craig Color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amberbella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberbella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robert Craig Color
    Posted: October 14 2002 at 7:23pm
I just tried Robert Craig Haircolor a few days ago and wanted to recommend it to all of you.

This is a fantastic, permanent, deposit only color (it will not lighten your current color) that has no ammonia, bleach, or peroxide in it. It is a powder that when mixed with warm water becomes a very easy to apply mouse.

I have long hair, it reaches my lower back, that is very damaged from repeated coloring. I`ve been trying (without much luck) to return to my natural color and didn`t want to alter my regrowth at all. I found a perfect match through Robert Craig, and it is very gentle. My hair is soft and shiny...I love it. It will probably fade, but for 10 dollars a pop, I don`t mind doing the process over again.

There are many colors available, and they can be mixed and matched to design your own shade. I managed, with the help of a paddle brush, to get one box to cover all of my hair, but I would recommend two to three boxes for very long hair.

The website is wonderful, and if you "Ask Karen" on that site, she responds very very quickly.

I`m just so psyched to have found the PERFECT haircolor.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic