Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

natural products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: natural products
    Posted: October 30 2002 at 7:05pm
has anyone tried:
nature`s gate shampoo and conditioner
avalon natural shampoo and conditioner
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 11:10pm
well, i went out and got the nature`s gate aloe vera shampoo. its very nice- it has only sodium laureth sulfate as a surfucant and its pretty gentle. i would recommend it to anyone with fragile hair and i think it smells good too.:)
Violeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2002 at 12:38pm
avalon has no SLS , ALS etc and it is good too.
ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English
natural View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2002 at 11:43pm
I have tried a couple of the Avalon shampoos and conditioners and like them. I like them more then Aubrey Organics. The shampoos lather and clean a bit better then Aubrey Organics and don`t build up. The conditioners are light but don`t really have the detangling power of cone` conditioners. I tried a shampoo and conditioner set from Nature`s Gate, the Lemon and Chamomile for blonde hair and it left my hair pretty dried out. I`m thinking of trying thier herbal conditioner instead though since I read some good things about it.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2003 at 8:06pm
I love the Avalon lavendar shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo lathers well, and rinses nicely, leaving a clean but not stripped feeling. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and I love the scent. My hair definitely seems "dirtier" on day two than had I used a shampoo with the sulfates, but I still can get away with shampooing every other day.

It's also easy to obtain, it is sold in my local supermarket.
[/url]

Kayelpe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayelpe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 8:56am
I like the Nature's Prescription Aloe Vera Hair Maintenance System.
This is a aloe vera based product line with shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, etc. This is a very good line of gentle products that are safe for children also. They restore lost moisture, eliminate frizz, stimulate scalp circulation, encourage growth of new hair and add body, luster and shine to your hair. You can get it at www.naturceutics.com
Kayelpe
bbsbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbsbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:35pm
I listen what nexxus phyto organics is very well

"Natural aromatherapy products feature unique recipes of natural ingredients to refresh, restore, and rejuvenate the hair and leave it smelling freshnatural aromatherapy products feature unique recipes of natural ingredients to refresh, restore, and rejuvenate the hair and leave it smelling fresh"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic