Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biotera gel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biotera gel
    Posted: April 09 2003 at 7:37am
Well I was comfortably using my favorite styling product in the whole world, Tresemme European Melting gel, which was the only thing that kept my naturally wavy, frizzy hair stick straight and smooth in even the highest humidity. Although the Tresemme web site still lists the product in their lineup, I cannot find it anywhere! Sigh. So I'm assuming it's been discontinued. As such, I've begun the great experimentation process with a variety of gels.

This morning I styled with Biotera gel from Sally Beauty. So far, I really like it! My hair took a little longer to dry with the dryer and I experienced some flaking near the roots, but then again I use a *lot* of gel. Otherwise my hair is really smooth and shiny and it smells like Biolage (the brand Biotera clearly emulates--the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner are out of the this world--I think I like them better than Matrix itself!) For those of you with an aversion to silicone, this contains none. It will be interesting to see what my hair feels like tomorrow, as I only wash my hair every 2 days.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic