Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wild Sexy Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melissanvegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissanvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wild Sexy Hair Products
    Posted: July 02 2003 at 10:21pm
Hi,

When I went to the hairdresser recently, she used Big Sey Hiar Root Pump Plus on my hair and I really liked the way it worked. So I rant to eBay thinking this was a great product line, and bought a 6 pack of Unshakeable Hair. Not a bad deal at $9.95 I thought. Well, it isn't worth a penny to me. My hair is to my shoulders, pretty straight, I use large hot rollers on it and I thought I was getting a hair spray. This stuff is like glue, and it made my hair feel so tacky. The root pump plus has worked somewhat, but I don't think my hair really likes it after a month's use, if that makes any sense. I wanted volume, and it seemed to be doing it for a while, now it seems to be weighing it down. I use Redken's Active Express line for shampoo and conditioner, and I couldn't be happier. Maybe Redken has something like the root pump that would give me volume without the weight and heavy feel. I appreciate any ideas!
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 10:52pm
Redken has a spray foam very simular to Root Pump.
Guts yes that is the name Redken Guts.

It smells wonderful!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Cristyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 5:14pm
Aquage has a really good root volumizer that is a foam just like Guts! Aquage products are supposed to be formulated with sunscreen, I think, so I love it!
CRose
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic