Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

once and for all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: once and for all
    Posted: July 17 2003 at 7:23pm
I have been reading all the threads (thank you to everyone for all the wonderful advice!) My question has been asked before, but i am still unsure. I have hair just below my shoulders. It is naturally curly (been fighting THAT my WHOLE life) and has a tendency to frizz if not dried properly. I am dying to get the CHI Transformation System, because i would love straight, sleek hair. My stylist tells me my hair is in great condition. Instead of blow-drying, i usually put in a leave-in conditioner and put it up to air dry. Here's my problem (finally), i have had to color treat my hair since my early 20's because most of the roots grow in gray(hereditary). For the past couple of years i have used Clairol Color Charm which says that it deposits and doesn't strip hair. My hair is a very dark brown, so all i need is to cover the gray roots. Can i use the CHI TR System, and still use this haircolor? Not coloring is not an option. I have colored after having a straightener called Straight Talk put on my hair (many years ago), and didn't have problems with it then. Please help! I appreciate any advice..thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic