Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burdock Oil - I swear by it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ivlev925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivlev925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burdock Oil - I swear by it
    Posted: August 29 2003 at 12:11pm
Hear ye! Hear ye!
Finally, a real solution to our hair problems. And of course, it all goes back to grandma's recipes.
Its burdock oil, and it works wonders on the hair. It's very inexpensive (half the price of any jar or tube filled with oil and chemicals) at drugstores. It helps if it has poison ivy extract too.
The extract has claimed for hunderds of years to repair hair, strengthn it and improve hair growth (probably the poison ivy extract causing a heavier blood flow to the hair area.) The best part? It actually works.
The instructions for it are very easy (and completely painless) too. Just get some hot (not boiling) water in a cup, and place the bottle in there for 2 minutes to heat the oil. When the oil is hot (not burning hot,) run it all over your head, from the ends to the roots and massage the scalp (it will spread evenly.) Don't use too much, otherwise it will take a long time to wash out. Do this quickly, because the oil still has to be warm. Put on a plastic shower cap so it covers all the hair and wrap your head in a towel. Wait for about and hour and wash it off (REALLY shampoo.) Repeat once a week. Works very well.
Hope it helps.
- Evelyn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic