Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you wear your short hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you wear your short hair?
    Posted: April 01 2003 at 8:06pm
I am a black woman who wears my hair natural in a short cropped, close to the head, afro style.
No work no fuss.

How y'all wear your short hair???
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 8:59pm
Hi Melba!

I wear my hair in a short pixie. A fairly typical short pixie in that it is cut short and tapered in the back and on the sides, cut just above the ear, and a little longer on top and in front and styled , 1 to 1 1/2 inches long.

I have straight, jet black hair and I've combed it and trained it so it doesn't stick up much, a pretty smooth look.

I get a trim once a month to always keep it more or less the same length and so it looks neat and not shaggy.

I love a short, neat, well-styled look!
Lady Maria
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 7:34pm
Your hair sounds very pretty and cute Maria. I like that look !
I have seen many women with a look like you describe.
Thanks for your reply Maria!
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 8:51pm
I like how you wear your hair Melba. The close to the head afro style as you have described to us, can look extremely attractive on African-American women. I have seen several black women recently with just that style. Very sexy!
I like very short pixies too Maria as you have described your hairdo. Love that style and I see it on women quite often.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 1:18pm
Thanks Brent, I really do like wearing my hair in a short pixie !
Lady Maria
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 7:56pm
Me,I dont have my hair cut short yet actually its shoulder length but im black 2 and i also LOVE a short cute cut and plan on getting it cut like T-Boz had hers 4 the cover of the CrazySexyCool album back in '94......now u cant tell me that wasnt a cute but sexy at the same time 'do.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic