Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

prom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
homiejea277 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote homiejea277 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prom
    Posted: April 09 2003 at 6:10pm
Eeks! Ok, I have prom on saturday and I'm trying desperately to find a suitable hair style. I want something feminine and cute but I also want it at least halfway up, but would prefer it to be all up. The problem is, my hair is short. It's just above shoulder length. It's really dark brown and straight. It's is also medium/thin in thickness. So now... onto my dress: It is a very femy, a white strapless ball gown puffy dress with a pink ribbon bow on the side with a few flowers. It gathers on the right side. It's full length. If you would like to see a picture of it, I bought it online:

http://www.loralie.com/proms.php3?s=7767

So if you have any pics and/directions to give my stylest... Please reply. Muy mucho gracias.
Latah gatahz
-Jea
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 7:42pm
How about an attractive short bob cut?

I used to wear my hair that way. LOVED It!

Your dress is WONDERFUL!

Best wishes!
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 8:27pm
LOVE THAT DRESS JEA!!!!! YOU WILL BE SOMETHIN GIRL!!!!
Jea go as short as you like with your hair as long as the style looks good on you.
I wear my hair plenty short in a cropped close to the head afro and men like it. I get looks and compliments.
ENJOY YOSELF GIRL AT THE DANCE!!!!!
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 11:00pm
Are you daring enough to go have your hair cut in a short cropped pixie HomieJea? I never thought I would wear my hair that short but now I do and I love it! And so do some men, like the guy I'm marrying soon.

And mucho gracias to you HomieJea for the photo of the beautiful dress, it's adorable!

I'm sure you will be so beautiful!!!!!
Lady Maria
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic