Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question for beautician/hairstylists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 9:50am
Good points Rod!!!
Any hairstylists out there have an opinion on this?
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2003 at 8:09pm
I'm not a stylist, so I won't answer the questions. I hope the answers are that each woman is an individual and what's right for one isn't right for the next.

What this stirred up for me is that many women with longer hair claim ALL stylists are scissor happy and want to take every woman short. Some think they do this because short-haired women will come more often. They don't take into account that stylists charge more to cut and color long hair. I've never heard a short-haired woman mention that stylists are scissor happy.
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2003 at 7:57pm
I know there are a number of hairstylists who write on this website.
In regards to short hairstyles, all of you beautician/hairstylists out there, what short or very short style on women do you like to cut the most?

Is there a style that is more fun to do?..... or a style that you think looks really great on a lady?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic