Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help please!
    Posted: May 11 2003 at 10:25pm
Hi everyone, after a coupe of years of badgering from some friends and family, i am considering going short! I have semi-thick straight hair that falls at my shoulders. i have worn the same style for ages, and i would love to make a big change. all of my friends and family have chosen the haircut they think would be perfect for me. it is a Mandy Moore short hairdo. My hair color is basically the same as hers I would love to have it done, but I really want to be fully informed about this because i realize that she has stylists who do her hair for her. I'm pretty sure my face is an oval shape, it is not long, and it is not really round so i'm guessing on this :) anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on styles? does it sound like mandy's hairdo would work? i am 19, and i want something that is still young and fun, but not little kid-ish. i want to look my age. i would love links to pictures and/or any help or ideas anyone can give! thank you all in advance!
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2003 at 11:01am
Manny has a great style. As far as age goes, there are many women your age with short hair. In fact as women leave their teens and go into their twenties they often cut their hair short.
I say go for it young lady!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic