Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short styles for fine hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short styles for fine hair
    Posted: May 16 2003 at 9:30pm
Generally speaking if you have full cheeks you should have the hair on the sides shorter away from your face with some height on the top. If you have fine hair stay away from razor cuts. Check the galleries for a precise style.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 8:19pm
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/default.asp has a style finder and you can even search by length and face shape. Try looking there. It sounds like you can wear most any style with the shape of your face so have fun.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2003 at 12:36pm
First, thanks for this board. I just discovered it, and it's great.

I'm looking for some ideas for a shorter style for my fine hair. It is of medium thickness and has a very slight wave. My face shape is oval to round with full cheeks, so I like something with a little height on top. Right now I have a chin length bob, and I although my hair looks great, it's not that flattering to my face, IMO.

I would like something longer than a pixie, and easy to care for. Current-looking, but not too wild. Pictures would be great, too.

Too many demands, LOL? I hope someone has some ideas for me. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic