Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I went short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ashley16 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I went short
    Posted: May 13 2003 at 10:54pm
Hi

One month ago I posted on the HairBoutique Short Hair message board about wanting to go short and it took me a month to finale decided to go short because it would be a huge change especially going from past shoulder length to short but I decided to go short in two stages instead all at once and my stylist agreed about doing it in stages

So 2 weeks ago I decided to cut my hair to a chin length bob first and then today after I came home from school I went to my hair salon and stylist that Ive been going to since I was 13 years old and I got my hair cut to a short pixie cut which is about 2 inches in length now and I have to say that I love my new pixie cut and Im glad I did it in stages instead all at once so Im very happy with y new pixie cut

Ashley16
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2003 at 11:42pm
Good for you Ashley, I'm sure you look wonderful!
Starburst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starburst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2003 at 2:19pm
Hi Ashle16,

I think going short in stages is definitely the way to go because it allows you to adjust into a new style and learn to work with it before you go even shorter. My stylist also recommends this so that there is no "hair shock" from going to a totally drastic new style overnight. Just in case there is any buyer's remorse. :-)

Start
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2003 at 4:12pm
Nice Ashley! Good luck with your new style I bet you look great!!!!!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2004 at 4:42pm
Yeah u probably do look nice with your new cut.I'm about 2 cut my hair 2 like T-Boz's cut 4 the cover of the CrazySexyCool album back in '94 but how yall was saying yall had 2 cut yall hair in stages thats only cuz yall probably had long hair but see me its only gon take me but one trip 2 the salon 2 cut mine because my hair already aint that long as it is cuz its only shoulder length.
---------->I love<3 this game!
lizzy_jad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzy_jad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2004 at 2:36am
HI ASHELY!! I BET YOU LOOK NICE WITH YOUR NEW HAIRSTYLE ..
lizzy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic