Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircut.net

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2003 at 11:04am
Zvi's wife Apryl, whose haircut history was documented on that site, was my original inspiration for cutting my hair short. She is very beautiful and her hair looks wonderful very short. Thanks for the history of the site. I haven't been there in a long time but I used to find the short hair styles interesting. I don't think I could ever do bald.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2003 at 3:58pm
I always thought Apryl was an attractive short-haired woman.
She has the features to pull off short hair in a very flattering way. Glad to hear she was an inspiration.

Peace to all
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2004 at 11:02pm
I have visited that site daily for a couple months and botton one or two videos. It's great, you can get videos without and headshaving at all, but some women, ABBY, look marvelous with a shaved head.
HOTSAUCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTSAUCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2004 at 5:05pm
I don't like the site it's boring to me.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2004 at 12:02am
It's an interesting website, some women with short pixie hairstyles, but mostly shaved heads and buzzcuts on women.

Some of the women look better than others without hair.
Quilkitty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quilkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2004 at 4:06pm
The quality of photos are not that great, and the text is very "Buy these videos NOW!" Fetishists...well, at least some women look good bald. I love the smooth head IF it is done on a person who suits it.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 5:10pm
I agree QuilKitty.
Bald women, if they have the features for it, can be extraordinarily beautiful and sensual.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic